Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazi... Visa mer
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Statkraft’s IT unit is proud to encompass a diverse community of teams and talents based across Europe, South America and India. And we’re not stopping there. Right now, we’re developing our team in Sollefteå, Sweden, where our talented colleagues provide essential support to Statkraft’s activities in hydro and wind power across maintenance, planning, operation, projects and more.
But why should you join us? Well, for lots of reasons, but primary among them are the meaningful and varied projects and challenges we tackle on a daily basis. Add to that a flexible workday, talented colleagues, a focus on continuous development, and a culture that balances work and fun to a tee.
So, what sort of talents are we looking for? We want to build our team in Sweden around skilled and collaborative IT profiles with strong technical understanding, experience in operating technical infrastructure and networks, and detailed knowledge of governance and compliance. We’re hugely excited about building this team in Sollefteå, especially in this period of growth and development for the renewable energy industry.
Check out the roles below for more details and to see which one might be the perfect fit for your professional development and ambitions:
· Statkraft IT’s Application Delivery Engineering team contributes as application architects to build new business applications and services to meet the needs of Statkraft’s business areas. The team is looking to expand in Sweden by hiring an Application Delivery Engineer with solid technical competence and preferably some management experience.
· The Global Infrastructure Operations teams holds overall responsibility for day-to-day operations of IT services in Statkraft. Right now, the team is looking to further strengthen their Local Technical Support set-up with an IT Support Coordinator to manage IT needs for the Sollefteå office, in addition to other locations in Sweden. The ideal candidate will work in a dynamic operational environment as part of our Operation Centre and Local Technical Support team, collaborating with a diverse, highly-skilled and continuously developing IT environment of more than 250 colleagues.
· The IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) function assess the threat landscape, analyses IT risks and coordinate measures to secure the production of energy supplies to the Electrical grid which is part of the national critical infrastructure. We need a GRC expert who’s passionate about security to own this vital role in our Swedish organisation
· Statkraft IT’s Network & Datacenter department is responsible for architecture, roadmaps, design and service implementations globally. It identifies new opportunities and future enhancements, and ensures they are implemented in a way that improves performance, stability, security and usability. In addition, the team defines architecture and standards within the areas of network, telephony and data centers/rooms, supporting local and global requirements.
We are now looking to strengthen our Network and Datacenter Engineering squad, where you can be part of a dynamic environment collaborating with a diverse and dynamic IT specialists.
· Statkraft’s Software Development department (ITD) is committed to developing high-quality software globally that supports not only operational tasks, but enables Statkraft with specific competitive advantages. Our highly competent, creative and focused employees have during the last decade shown that they are producing and maintaining business-oriented IT solutions that are result-oriented and create tangible business outcomes because we know exactly what our business units want to achieve. We are looking for software developers with the following skill sets: Python, C#, .NET, integration domain knowledge, front-end frameworks like Angular and React + typescript is also desired, Azure experiences, DevOps, business knowledge within energy management and trading.
In Software Development we work in virtual teams. Statkraft also has offices elsewhere in Sweden, so if other locations are more convenient for you, please get in touch.
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities, and the future. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
· Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organization including LinkedIn Learning and inspiring leadership program
· The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
· A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions and work life balance principles
· Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft offers both professional and personal development in a corporation with international growth. We strive for safe operations and a good working environment. To succeed with the transition to a world powered by renewable energy, we need different perspectives and voices at the table. That makes diversity and inclusion hugely important in Statkraft.
Statkraft offers competitive benefits and salaries.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov. Visa mindre